Saco is very popular for its beautiful beaches and friendly nature of its people. This city of slightly over 19,000 people has so much to offer for both visitors and permanent residents. In this guide, I am going to be listing some of the best off-leash dog parks in Saco, Maine.
This is a complete breakdown of the pros and cons of each off-leash dog park in Saco, Maine.
Let’s get started.
Best Off-Leash Dog Parks in Saco, ME, Maine
There is currently one off-leash dog park in Saco, Maine. Pet owners visiting this park are free to let their dog run around and play without restriction. Here is a detailed breakdown of the park and some of its pros and cons to pet owners:
Saco Dog Park
Saco Dog Park is located in Pepperell Park by Fairfield School. The park is the only off-leash dog park currently available to pet owners in Saco, Maine. Saco Dog Park is mostly a well-fenced grassy area with a lot of trees to provide shade.
- Saco Dog Park is a perfect medium-sized park for dogs to safely run around and play off-leash.
- The park is well-fenced.
- There are a lot of trees to provide shade for both humans and dogs.
- The park has a good number of lawn chairs for pet owners to sit and rest while their dogs enjoy the park.
- Dog poop bags are provided at the park.
- There are some tennis balls that are usually available for pet owners who might have forgotten one.
- Saco Dog Park is well maintained and always clean.
- Saco Dog Park has a few water fountains so pet owners might need to carry some water to help their dogs to stay hydrated.
- The park can be muddy especially after some rain.
|Name:||Saco Dog Park|
|Location:||Pepperell Park by Fairfield School|
|Address:||63 School St Saco, ME, US 04072|
|Phone Number:||+1 207-283-3139|